Is this the way that you feel?
So I bit my tongue, tried to hold on.
That's not the way that I felt.
So break me, break me,
Soft and needy.
Watch me bleeding,
So discreetly.
Save me, save me
Come back and haunt me.
Didn't know that you were the fool.
Always blamed myself as the rule.
Didn't know that you were the fool.
Struggling to find a mind to satisfy my appetite.
Is there a problem with me?
Oh you're pushing forward, pushing past.
Taking off and landing fast.
Leave me behind on the runway.
So break me, break me,
Soft and needy.
Watch me bleeding,
So discreetly.
Save me, save me.
Come back and haunt me.
Watch me, watch me,
Pave my only path to glory
Through this story.
Watch me, watch me,
As I fall
I guess it all kind of got me going home.

No comments:
Post a Comment