Friday, 19 March 2010

A little bit for me, a little bit for you

Let's start it slow
Let's start it so slow
Don't want to rush it
Cos we know how fast it goes

If you want to grow this love back
A little bit for me
A little bit for you

Darling there are signs when I look straight into your eyes
Of missing me, yeah it intensifies
Everytime I risk that firing line

And if you want to grow this love back
A little bit for me
A little bit for you

I just can't believe it when you say that you don't need it
I know deep down you feel it
But you bottle it up so scared that I'll see it.
So you're up? So you're down? Afraid of messing me around?
Myself, I'm a merry-go-round
I'll keep us spinning
I'll keep us sound.

If you want to grow this love back
A little bit for me
A little bit for you

No comments:

Post a Comment